Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Oh, what a night!

Snow squalls all day and then temps rise and we have a rain storm with winds up to 80 km/hr and I am out shovelling the front of water build up - in the dark - because the hydro went off just after 4 am!  And so... no coffee this morning. The hydro came back at 10 am and the first thing I did was to make a coffee - priorities after all.  Yesterday I was able to clear the snow from the outbuildings - grey shed, little and big greenhouses and the situpon roof.  But gave up trying to do any more with the snow and blowing - glad I got those done as the rain would have been too much maybe? Anyway still have the roof to do - but not today. Too much blowing still although the rain turned to snow and then the snow stopped. How's that for a detail of my conditions here right now?
My new passport arrived in the mail this morning - and is good until 2027, so I guess that means I'm also good until 2027... haha!
I think I may just work on some hexis today - too tired to do any more heavy work.  Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment