Monday, January 9, 2017

Maybe it's the downer after the excitement of Christmas?

But January always seems to be a drag, doesn't it? And made more so by the relentless deluge of snow.  It just does not stop. So maybe we should all ( for ourselves that is ) make a list of all that is great right now in our lives, just as you did with your last message Pati - I loved that! 
Tomorrow we go to Huntsville - to deliver stereo parts to brother in law and then to meet up with someone to whom we are giving boxes of VHS's free. Life goes on as you say - never know what will be next and because of that I often feel I am sitting on the edge of my seat just waiting for the next thing to which I must respond haha!
I am about to sit now and watch Highlander which I found while sorting through boxes of VHS's.  I found both Highlander and Highlander 2. I just made a cup of tea called 'Forever Nuts" and it smells gorgeous.  So wish me peace.....take careXX

No comments:

Post a Comment