Thursday, January 12, 2017

If it weren't for the weather...

......our lives would be very uninteresting. Last night it rained again and out I went to shovel water but this time with the front light to guide me. No power outages, thank goodness. But strange today to get an email from Lakeland Power with an apology for the unplanned outage and sorry for the inconvenience.  Never had that before.   It started to snow when I got up with the dog, so after a bit of breakfast I went out to shovel.  I decided to do a really good job as I have been slack over past few weeks and the paths etc were mostly covered - not my usual standard! haha  Well, didn't I work from 8 to about noon without a break ( sorry, one pee break!) and so proud of my progress.  Still no roof cleaning but the rain has done a fair job in diminishing a bit of the problem, so that shall wait.  Other than that, a bit of hexi making, and a bit of spotty cleanup here and there and that is the extent of my day. 
I read in the Free Press the title of the article about the reopening of the Sherbrooke Pool after a five year makeover.  It brought back so many memories.  I wondered if you folks read the full article and were you taken back in years just as I was.  Pati, did your kids ever go there, or Cathy, do you have remembrances of the pool?
Well,bedtime for me . Here's to our exciting lives and here's to getting the messages about your exciting lives - I love to hear what you both are up to. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment