Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Coming to the surface

Sort of...  But my thinking is somewhat clearer--thank Goodness.  Spent the day sitting in front of the tv, slowly sewing hexies, and even that was a challenge.  I'm sewing black to black with black thread.  Try that when your eyes are watering, and you feel like crap.  However, I'm back to phase one of my diet, as planned.  I've been able to eat and drink green tea--but I think I'm turning green with all the spinach I've consumed.

More snow, and David had to head out with the snowblower, although he sure didn't want to.  However, books due at the library,  I sometimes wonder if it would be worth paying the $1.20.  Now we're facing extreme cold.  Cathy, the cold warnings for your area are serious.  Please be careful out there.  

We're hoping to get out tomorrow.  Not sure why, other than to buy more spinach.  Oh yes--I have some supplies being held at the local needlework store, and they can only be held so long, although I know her well enough that I could probably talk her into keeping them for an extra day or two.  What does it say about me that I'm that well known at a needlework store.

Anyway, everybody keep warm, be safe, and keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment