Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Starts in a New Year

Hope everyone is safe and warm.  Very cold here right now.  At least being in the house we don't feel the wind chill.  And we have the wood box filled in case we need it.  I spent my holidays very sick with a cold.  I am still coughing and now Jim has caught it.  Oh joy.  I managed to switch 2 of my vacation days over to sick days so it wasn't a complete waste.  We never even made it to Brandon.  I was going to get some new clothes because mine are looking very warn.  At work we have the joy of mouse feces on our desks every morning.  It started last week.  So here is Cathy, on vacation but sick in bed and as the Health and Safety rep for our office I am having to email all around complaining about the situation. It is almost a week later and we still have problems.  Poulins is supposed to come today and the cleaners came during the day yesterday and vacuumed up the visible feces and then washed our desk surface.  They say they will do an in depth cleaning after Poulins has come. The part that is really bad is the facility manager knew about the problem and didn/t say anything to anyone.  She swept up a whole bunch of feces in the basement mid-December.  The man that was with her to Patty she had done it.  I got all excited last Friday.  I had 5 of 7 numbers on Lotto max.  I figured a couple thousand at least.  $104.80.   A big win for me, but I really thought it would be more :(   At 60 million I am going to keep trying but I bet I am never that close again.  Or maybe I will be with different numbers!  Kris and Family didn't make it out on Christmas because of the storm but they were here on New Years Day.  It was a nice visit.  Chloe sure is talking now.  She still loves her "Auntie Kik"  Whenever she says it she gets a big grin on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment