Friday, January 20, 2017

I'm cranky!

I've just come home from a meeting of the executive of my volunteer art group.  Somewhat contentious, and frustrating.  I am just now eating lunch (3:30), and my tummy is upset.  Humbug!

My left hand continues to ache just enough that I'm aware of it.  I slept in my little splint last night, and it helped somewhat.  I basted a few hexies at the quilters' guild meeting last night, and that definitely bothered the hand, but the beading doesn't appear to. It is now the whole hand.  This wouldn't be such a problem if I didn't realize that it means that my days of doing any hand sewing are numbered. This is going to be hard to accept.  

We both are still bothered by a cold.  David appears a little better today, and my crankiness may be all that's left of mine.  Here's hoping!

Tomorrow, I'm taking a workshop.  I hope this will be a small step toward life getting back to normal again.

We are enjoying beautiful weather, and the last few days have been bright and sunny.  Temps still hovering around zero.  The sun is now gone and we're told it will be cloudy for almost the next week, but the temps will remain good.

No comments:

Post a Comment