Sunday, January 22, 2017

Books are special Cathy and I agree.......

...and it seems we three have all been smitten with the same desire to read, to own on occasion, and to covert special books.  I have many books I covet - will not rid myself of them even though I'm not sure I will read them again - but I know I have them. I have found the Library to be my current source though, by virtue of space and cost to do otherwise.  But as I have mentioned a few times recently, I will also buy a book when it is necessary. haha!  I enjoy hearing from you both about good books you recommend, so please keep mentioning to the,.... I write them down and have the list in my '"Library" envelop that I take with me.
Still very mild here and I can almost see the snow melting down. Not to say this will not change but it is a refreshing break don't you think?
Early morning here, and I have my coffee in front of me, and I am about to check my winning numbers - if you hear screams of delight in the winds coming your way - it will be me!   Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment