Monday, January 9, 2017

Life goes on

Nothing much has changed.  My cold continues, and as of this morning, it appears to have spread to David.  Loren and Sheila dropped in yesterday, to pick up his roaster, and a small gift we had bought her, for no reason at all.  He told us the roaster, which we had admired, had been bought with the gift certificate we gave him for Christmas in 2015.  I guess we had good taste, even then.

We read, and play poker.  I never win, but David does once in awhile.  Today we have to visit the library, as one of the books I picked up Friday, had already been read.  I'm going to see if I can get into see a doctor this week, as my finger is still in trouble, even though I'm not doing any hand sewing.  I have splinted it with toothpicks, and that seems to be helping.

Keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment