Sunday, January 15, 2017

Lazy Saturday for me

I puttered away with sorting through old paperwork with intention to get rid of excess. I managed to create one bag on shredded paper for the compost and organized a shelf into better shape than it was before I started - so that was a good attempt!.  Then we drove to Powassan to pick up an auction item Harry purchased - had to get gas in next town - $114.9 there . What are you folks paying now?
This is also the stop point for sledders on the trails. So many machines parked at the restaurant and gas station, and so much noise as they rev up the machines prior to take off. Glad the tourist season is profiting this year with all the snow around. There are also so many more ice huts out on our Lake this year.
I didn't do any wash as is usual Sat event, but instead worked a bit more on hexis.  Then a nice bath and into a clean bed.  A real lazy day. So today I make up for it - lots of wash to do.
Pati, I loved the way your "sunset" embellished piece is looking - very nice indeed. And nice that you are trying out this method again after so long. Hopefully your finger will get the rest it needs, but as you say, you are tempted to try some hand work soon. Take care with it and look after your finger.
Today I should get out and do some more shoveling - it is funny because I have created walking paths around the yard - to get to the compost, or to get to the bird feeders etc. And now I make it my fun thing to do - to walk around the yard following my well cleaned out paths. - and envision my very own "winter palace" sort of......
Have a nice Sunday folks - any special plans your way Cathy?
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment