Friday, January 27, 2017

Quite a day

We were up early (for us) and off to our hair appointments. David was through quickly, and took off to buy gas and pay bills, while I had my hair coloured.  It was called "streaking" but not like anything I've ever had done before.  When she was finished, the difference was very very subtle, but I love it.  I had been avoiding streaking, as the last few times it was done--many, many years ago--I ended up with what I call " zebra stripes". but this is such a subtle difference that it's really hard to tell that anything was done.  It's wonderful!  I feel pretty!  Which is not something  a woman of my age should be thinking.  There is even a tiny bit of grey at my temples, so someone might not think anything had been done at all.  That may not have been intentional, but I prefer to believe it was.  It al felt so good that I went to the trouble to give myself a pedicure this evening, certainly not before it was needed. After all that, it was grocery shopping, and a quiet evening at home.

We're tired, but satisfied.  I hope everyone feels a little bit of that, at some point, this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment