Saturday, January 28, 2017

Good feelings - what a great message

How wonderful to log on and read your message Pati, and I feel so good for you. Of course you are pretty and you can pamper yourself - who better than yourself.  I have those moments too, and it does make you feel special. We need more of these feel good events and celebrate more often. Let's all do it more often and share with each other.  Even having a nice bath brightens me. Then I try to do a pedicure but that physical effort sometimes gets the best of me haha! 
Well, there is always some good that comes from giving of yourself to others. Pati, I thank you for your comments however, I do not deserve such high praise and I firmly believe we are all capable of the same if it comes to that. On Sunday morning I am picking up Daisy and driving her to Mass in South River. She goes regularly and since our goal is to try to eliminate her driving, I have stepped up and offered to take her.  So I shall be Driving Daisy but the good of it is that I too, shall be attending Mass. It has been years and years ( not necessarily of my choosing or liking) ...so here goes.
On another note, I shall also be starting another week of logging in our Daily Food Diary starting tomorrow. Everything we eat and drink for seven days! Done it so many times, but still a real pinta for me. The $25.00 Visa card reward is my incentive.
Still some snow everyday but mild. No need to shovel just yet.
Have a good weekend you two, and let me know what you are up to. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment