Monday, June 22, 2009

Ambition

You two have way more than I do. We got an early start yesterday and did gardening and cleaning and laundry and by 10 we needed a break. Rodney and Kristy dropped in at 10:30 and left just after 10 last night. While they were there, Carrie, Richard, Allan and Stu all dropped by. I felt like I was holding court right in my yard. Basically we sat around outside for 12 hours. Nothing to brag about, but it was kind of fun. Back to work today, and then the farewell supper for Lisa (she still has 2 weeks, but this was the only day that everyone was available) Jim is going in early to do some yard work at the legion. They want to get some more sidewalk blocks set in before it gets too hot to do physical work. He also wants to mow and weed whack at the office. Jim goes for his heart ultrasound next week. They told him it could be months before he got in, but it was less than one month. This is just to confirm that his heart is all fixed up and working properly. I have next week off work again, but I think I will get some more cleaning done without him around to distract me. (ie..justify my sitting around doing nothing). I discovered ants are coming in on the south side of the kitchen again. I'll have to get rid of them this evening. I really hate ants! Summer is finally here... enjoy it while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment