Saturday, June 27, 2009

Be - The weekend begins..

I guess Patty is at the lake for the weekend so I wonder what Cathy is up to?
We went to Mothers yesterday. Her younger sister ( Harry's Aunt and Uncle )and her husband passed through for lunch on their way up to Kirkland Lake for a wedding. so we had lunch with them and visited a bit. Then out into the garden for the rest of the afternoon to try and get a handle on all the weeds etc. Both her garden and our garden have really come ahead quickly over the past week with warm ( hot) temps and a sprinkling of rain. Again yesterday it clouded over when we got home, and rained about five minutes only, and then sunny again. But it was enough moisture to say we had "watered" the garden. Our flower beds are looking especially beautiful this year but I think it is the attention they are getting by me finally having the time to put the effort into minding them, plus all the plants Harry started early in the Spring and nutured in the new green house. However, the housework tends to be neglected somewhat haha. You are supposed to keep reminding me to play my violin - remember! I try to play a bit every day but with all the manual work in the yard, my fingers and hands are cramping up with pain / arthritis and I find it very difficult to manipulate the fingering needed to play. Perhaps if I keep at it, by hands may adjust and become subtle?
Anyway, on to the laundry..I have been hanging it outside lately to keep the hydro down a bit. I like hanging cloths but it takes a bit longer. Harry is out and about at usual Sat moring garage sales. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment