Saturday, June 20, 2009

the day after the day before

I was so sick yesterday that I came home from work and today my chest muscles and back muscles are REALLY sore from being so sick. But... other than that I am fine. I even ate food today. Worked in the garden this morning and then off to town to do the office. Jim forgot they wanted a work party at the legion, so I did the office myself while he helped next door. Of course, he arrived just as they took a beer break, so I was working and he was drinking... go figure. He set up the pool this week. I thought it would be to cold, but when we got home from town I tried it out (still wearing the clothes I had on) It was cool, but really nice. It is a new pool from last year. This one is a 15 footer. Cheaper than our old one, but still good. For supper we had bread and cheese and pickles. Tomorrow I will make something. (maybe) I really need to do some housework. It seems to fall behind in the summer. I don't want to be inside, so the house looses out. At some point I have to do something. If I can hang on for a week I have the first week of July as holidays. Maybe (maybe!) I will do some cleaning then. After a rough start the garden is taking off. We will have lots of fresh veggies soon. I just want it for eating and maybe a few dills. No preserving this year. The farewell supper for Lisa is on MOnday. She isn't done until July 3, but this was the only day that we could all make it. We are just going out for supper together. Time to go back outside and putter. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment