Sunday, June 28, 2009

Be - New Chairs

Yesterday Harry bought kits for construction of Northern Ontario White Pine wooden chairs for outdoors. They are called Bear Chairs and similar in style to the more famous Muskokan Chairs. Bear Chairs are becoming very popular and best part is that they are manufactured locally in the little town next to us - South River. However, I need to put them together as they are in pieces - mind you there are the detailed instructions and screws and predrilled holes etc provided. We bought some exterior paint in a forest green to paint them as recommended so all that is left is the actual assembly. That is on the agenda for today - wish me luck!
The next five days is promising rain and possible thunder storms so gardening may be put on hold?
Mike still needs a ride to Petawawa next week but we are not sure what day he has to go so we are on "standby" more or less. we visited him yesterday as he had the flu = took some fluids etc and of course so Mommy to check on him. Always wondering about the pandemic H1N1 but he did not have respiratory symptoms. There are several reported cases in this area now. When I think of all the years and hours and time and work that I put into planning for the Pandemic in both my previous careers, it seems odd that I am now on the sidelines when an actual pandemic has been declared. Blessings for me that I do not now have to implement the plans I worked so hard on producing!
Anyway, must go to check my lottery ticket and maybe I might be a millionaire haha. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment