Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Be - a day at home today ( hopefully)

and already been up several hours and hard at it. I "ache" in every inch of my body without question. How does one push and push oneself to the point of exhaustion and then get up in the morning and start all over again? Cathy, I do remember getting up and going to work and now wonder how I ever fit that into my life as well? Still have no EI coming my way - I totally understand how those people who have been layed off and have NO other income find themselves so helpless and frustrated with the system. I have been informed that I shall get CPP at end of June so I am looking at my bank account every day to see if there are any deposits for that as well as anything from EI.
The LCBO employeees in Ontario ( liquor stores) threatened strike action for midnight last night however I hear on the news they are at work today. But it did cause a rush of people into the stores last few days to stock up. I took Mike yesterday for a few things he wanted to have on hand, and was amazed walking around the store to see people with carts full and overflowing and yet still trying to cram more and more in. Funny!
Mike just got a posting to Petawawa from July 2 to August 30 which means he leaves next week. It is work $$$$ for him which he wants, and he doesn't mind going to Pet but for me it means he is gone again ( although not so far - is a three hour drive) He will also get some weekends off where he can come home.
Well, must go for now and get my body outside - Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment