Friday, June 19, 2009

Be - Picnic Plans

Tomorrow we are going to attend the annual Fiddle and Stepdance School ( aka where I take my violin lessons) Picnic in North Bay. I wanted to go because there will be entertainment from students and instructors and the current owner who is an accomplished artist. Not me though as I have chosen not to participate. But I volunteered Harry to barbeque and I am taking a pot luck tray. The weather calls for rain and the event is outdoors ( with an alternate for inclement weather at a church) so it will be a go regardless. In meantime have been doing garden work, and laundry and bbqing supper etc. and of course at Mothers yesterday.
But tonight is Friday night yahoo!!. My night to watch TV and wait especially for 10 pm for Spectacle with Elvis Costello. Trouble is I am so tired after long days of constant work that I have an issue of staying awake that late anymore. Wish I were only 29 years like Cathy! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment