Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday update

Ahhh another weekend which means last evening was my Friday night TV fest with popcorn in hand to enjoy another couch event but the best part was that the temperature / weather was warm enough NOT to have to cover up. Spectacle is the highlight at 10 pm and I must admit to getting a bit laggy by this time at night.
Spent most of the day Friday at Mothers again - this I find draining however keep a stiff upper lip, my mouth shut and carry on.
Hopefully today will be an "at home" day for me - lots of laundry to catch up on and heavens knows other housework which is usually ignorned most of the time due to lack of ability / time to do. I would love to have some time to sit at my sewing machine but maybe that will have to be a treat for 7 pm when I listen to Randy Bachman on CBC.
Hey Cath - just listening to radio and they are playing a song by Alana Levindowski from rural Manitoba - would this be a Levindowski from the Neepawa area? I have heard you mention this last name frequently.
So I am experiencing increased pain and immobility with my arthritis in hands over last few months - can't imagine this flaring up now when I thought I could be spending more time for myself such as violin and sewing. I find it hard just to tie my shoe laces without fingers locking and constant pain- very debilitating feeling. On the psotive side though, I love to do the dishes because the hot water soothes the hands somewhat. Like Cathy, this should not be happening when I only just turned 29!
Speaking of work, I better get at it and take advantage of Saturday morning when I am alone for a few hours while the garage sale circuitor makes his rounds. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment