Sunday, June 7, 2009

And so the day begins

What a thrill to log on early and see another post. I appreciated your sharing of emotional expression ( a few little tears) and totally understand . How do we seem to shed our tears unnoticed and to ourselves so that we can present a positive supportive front - to whatever "audience". I was watching a David Suzuki show of Nature of Things on Senses and they had one episode about ocular inplants at an early age because most of acquired skills in comprehension and speech occur by three or four or five. It was most interesting but did point out your concern about this being the critical time in her life to investigate and take action. Here I sit with deteriorating vision and hearing deficits and realize how lost I am becoming, or will become if things get worse. I enjoyed some sewing for about 90 minutes last evening but at that point my eyes could not take any more (granted end of day is not ideal time for focused work but you take what you can) Today promises to be variable with weather conditions - possibly raining so maybe will get more "in house" time. Just checked the lottery numbers for my ever hopeful self - no such luck this time around. So everyone have a great Sunday and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment