Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday

I read your ramblings Pati. There are still hidden in the blog under drafts! I usually see Loren and the kids a couple of times during the summer. They will stop in here on their way to Clear Lake. Jim is feeling much better today. Whatever we had seems to be only a 24 hour bug. Our office supper last night was quite nice. For the first time in my life I ordered off of the seniors menu. The portions are certainly better suited to normal humans. I even left my rice (it comes with everything) Of course by 9pm I had opened a bag of chips and grabbed a handful. Today I finally get my hair cut. I have once again reached the desperation stage. I certainly don't understand how the weather forecasting works. For the 3rd time we have been under a thunderstorm warning and haven't had a drop of rain. And it changes constantly. Yesterday there was a 100% chance of rain on Friday... today it is sunny and dry. Oh well. Back to the old standards... get up and open a window and look out. I'm glad that Samantha is okay. I was thinking about all of you. Sandi is almost done her course. Kris says she still has to go through another set of exams and a licensing thingy, but she will do okay. She really seems to like this ultrasound technician course. I am glad that she is finally feeling so much better. They have had a long haul. I plan to call Keri sometime this week. Ruth is out visiting and I just want to say hi. Time to get ready for work (you do remember about getting up and going somewhere else in the morning or does that memory fade with retirement?? :P)
Take Care

1 comment:

  1. Ruth's visiting her best friend in Ohio this week, so if you want to catch her too you'll want to wait till the weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete