Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Be - Now it gets hot and muggy

Up to North Bay today for my last violin lesson before the summer break. Received two new tunes that I am to learn during summer break. Both sound wonderful by the instructor playing them for us, and so I can hardly wait to be able to try them out. But that will have to wait. Apparently it is to Mothers again tomorrow as I heard when I returned home tonight. Had to buy a small electric chain saw today at Canadian Tire for Harry as Mother has some trees to cut /trim and we also have had several die and fall so need to do some clearing. I was able to spend a little bit of time with Mike this afternoon - went to Mall with him and his friend, and then back to his house with A&W hamburgers in hand to eat in relaxation. I treasure the times I have with him. Not sure what I will be doing for Mother tomorrow as I am suffering from a very sore thumb - almost think I sprained it or something worse, so doubt if any more window cleaning will be accomplished. Last evening I received a phone call from an employee from work - asking if I would be a reference for her as she had an interview at 0830 this am. This person is the Lead Caseload Planner and has been with the employer for over ten years. I read into the state of affairs at work by virtue of her looking for other employment. She did not sound enthusiastic about how things were going at work but then I did not ask any pointed questions either as I did not want to pry. I am trying to "move forward" as they say with my own healing and any such conversations I feel are not productive. So I guess it is early to bed tonight again - I find that when I drive distances such as to North Bay especially when it is hot a sunny, my eyes get really bad and so I can't focus on sewing or too much reading when they feel this way. So take care for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment