Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Plans

Pati here
I hope you're still going to try to get here Beth. Cathy is going to try to get some time off and join us. My friend Dianne ( you've met her Beth) will be with us on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Saturday and Sunday, during the day, Dianne and I will be in Sioux Narrows for the Annual Arts Festival, but home in time for supper and evening frivality. ( She's a cut throat card player) Amber and the girls will likely be down on Saturday to spend a few days, and she may or may not be bringing a friend with a little girl the same age as Jessica, but the friend would only spend the weekend.

David and I have started to plan menues. Are there any requests? We bought a package of ribs yesterday. I have a turkey (those Hutterite turkeys are go-o-od! Come fall maybe we can get some more, Cathy?) I thought of a lasagne. I will make some cookies, but I'm not buying the chocolate chips until later in the month as they tend to disappear, if I leave them lying around. I was thinking of that BBQ pork tenderloin recipe you use Cathy. I usually wrap it in tinfoil to bake, and it comes out so beautifully moist and delicious! Any other thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment