Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wind and Rain

Too much of one and not enough of the other. It's hard to believe that after such a cold and wet spring, we still need more rain. Comes from living on sand I guess. I have a weeks holidays right now, and by mutual agreement Jim and I are doing nothing that we don't have to do this weekend. We stopped at the office yesterday and then went to Minnedosa to drop in on a friend. Back home and after such a "stressful" day, I fell asleep on the couch while trying to watch Get Smart. Today we will check on a friends dog again (they are away for a few days), maybe stop in town to check on a couple of things at the office, maybe see if we can pick up any more bedding plants. We had some flowers die. IF not we will do without. Tomorrow will be another day. Jim has to have his heart ultrasound on Tuesday, so I figure I will be able to get some work done around the house while he is in Brandon. Tonight we will bbq some supper and maybe sit around the fire for a while (only if the wind dies down) What a rough life I lead! Next Sunday we are playing golf in the legion tournament (playing golf.... I carry around a stick and try to hit the ball... at least I provide entertainment for the others.) The weekend after that they are painting the legion, so I will be busy for a few hours. I should probably do the minutes from the last VCC meeting. Usually I try to get them done quickly before I forget what I have written down. This time that will be a challenge. So, all in all I have no plans for today. Time for whatever I want (hard to belive!) Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment