Monday, June 15, 2009

Be - Up to North Bay this am

We went to North Bay this morning to celebrate Mike's 25th Birthday. Card, and cake and little gifts are gratefully accepted. He has plans with friends for afternoon and evening so we had to get our time earlier in the day haha! I have a picture of Mike and me on my new digital camera, and so my next challenge is to figure out how to access computer and post same so that it can be shared.
Then this afternoon was outside working in garden and the bugs, yet again, were having a territorial war with me. As well, I eat peanuts in the shell now as a treat- much better for you than other options - so I also had a little squirrel seeking favour for a treat from me.
Hoping to get some sewing in again this evening. I have found that this is the time I have for myself - to sew, or read, or whatever, so have embraced it as "mine" and pour myself a little wee bit of wine and so enjoy!! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment