Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i hate computers

I tried to log in to this site and the ?#@^% computer told me my password wasn't valid. I did the password reset thing and it took the same password right away and when I went to login, I was already in.. I hate computers. I was in touch with 3 friends from school this week. Pat, Marilyn and Debbie. It was nice to be in touch, but sort of weird to realize how long it has been. Riverview School had it's 100th birthday last week.. Debbie tells me there was a woman there who was 99 years old: the oldest alumni present. It was in the middle of the week, so there was no way I could go. I sometimes think the world is passing me by. So much happens and I am here in town.... working my little heart out. I have 3 men and 3 dogs outside beside a fire right now. I wonder if that is significant. I am concentrating on going to bed at a decent hour. ( 9pm doesn't cut it.) I just don't seem to sleep well anymore. I can fall asleep fast, but I wake up and that is it. ( yes, I know that that is a sign of age, but I am only 29!!) Oh well, life goes on
Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment