Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday already!

from Pati
Well, the studio didn't get as tidy as I would have liked, and the rug didn't get vacuumed. Only two ladies showed up, so we spent a quiet evening chatting. Both Roseanne and I worked on small crafty things, and Linda sorted buttons for Roseanne. Watching her brought back memories from several areas of my life. Sorting buttons appears to be a global stress reducer. Anyone, faced with a button box, starts to sift and sort.

Lately I've been craving Nanaimo bars. Given how much weight I've gained this winter, this isn't a good thing. I looked up a recipe ( Jean Pare, of course), and made up a shopping list. If I bought it all, I could make two or three batches--just what I need. So, even at bakery prices, my hips would be better off I f I bought one pan, and ignored the tempation of two or three batches. So that's the plan, unless I can stay at home and behave myself. I found a new Shake'n'Bake--Parmesan Herb. If you brush oil on your meat before coating it, it forms a very tasty crust--again just what my hips need.

No comments:

Post a Comment