Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh Oh! I have bad feeling!

Water coming out of the tap this morning was brown. It didn't last long, but I have a very bad feeling about this. A couple of weeks ago we had the same problem in one of the toilets. The city has been working on some sort of water main problem about 1/2 block away, and I sure hope the problem is related and will clear up. Life throws you some curve balls, doesn't it? We have just finished consolidating and paying off all of the credit cards. If the problem is on our property, we have to pay to have it fixed. And we pay city workers at union rate. I've heard that sewer/water problems often cost between $5000 and $10,000. Not a good day, but I seem to remember my horoscope saying something about problems like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment