Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sunny weather sets a happier mood

At least you begin to feel brighter when the sun is shining? Poured a coffee first thing this morning and then out to the yard with the dog. Sat on the table for a bit sipping the coffee ( in my Winnipeg mug by the way)and just enjoyed a few moments. I have a bit of time now as the garage sale man is already out and about. When he returns we shall be going up to North Bay area - to deliver some tomato plants to some people he ran into the other day. Thats good because it reduces the number in our garden - count planted so far is about 90! Then a stroll along the Callander Marsh Trail- a beautiful walk along a constructed structered trail with benches and lookout towers and nature/history signage. This is the same place where years ago we used to crawl through bush and marsh with the kids when they were small to pick cranberries. Then to see Mike for a bit. It is his birthday on Monday.
Well, Mother has most of her windows cleaned. She tells me that since they moved in ( 1977) the windows had never been removed as I had done. She would wash the inside and then the outside but these are the ones you lift out of the frame and can get right into the groves etc. for a meticulous clean which she never attempted. Curtains washed, hung onto the line to dry and then put up again nice and fresh. And at same time, lunch made for three. I thought maybe I could go into the Home spring renewal business? as well as car "detailing" business? My own home in meantime fends for itself as once back home it was outside yard "detailing". Oh well, it keeps me busy and out of mischief. Anyway, hope all is well with you both. Take care (ps no lottery win yet but I'll keep trying)

No comments:

Post a Comment