Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Be- August Long Weekend

I have been thinking of nothing else but at present cannot give a positive response as it has not been discussed with any serious intent and at present, does not seem to be a realistic possibility. Whatever may be outcome, I shall inform you soonest and even if it is a last minute decision, I will ensure I am not a burden ($$) for meals or lodgings. So go ahead and plan as if I am not there. But just in case, I will add consideration for tin foil dinners, and Daddys BBQ spareribs.
Tomorrow July 1, we are driving Mike to Petawawa for his summer posting. He just got the final details at 3 pm today so it is a bit of a rush, but we were preparing ourselves for a trip so all is well. I was up to North Bay this afternoon in order to take him around to the Armoury, so after he got the final news, it was a panic to get his haircut quick, and then shop for essential items reminding him that tomorrow there will be NO stores open for the last minute purchases. I guess it is back to "housesitting" for him again - not a problem except I am no longer every day in North Bay as I was when he was in Afghanistan.
Patty, who of our relatives lived on Wexford in Charleswood?
So life goes on and I seem to always be on the run...but tonight I am treating myself and I am drinking some white wine........Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment