Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dogs and Rabbits

they really don't get along. It was such a beautiful evening that we were just sitting out on the swing. A big rabbit ran down the road and both dogs were off and running. Nika came back, not because we called her, but because she couldn't keep up. Jim had to get on the quad to get Chi back! I'm in the house now. It's probably time anyway. Went to the Viscount meeting tonight. I'm glad that the information you managed to find helped, Pati. It is nice to know what you are facing. I remember hanging shows. For me, the centre of the picture had to be at my eye level. (closer to 5 feet than 4, but what the heck) Did you know there is a manual on hanging artwork? Book larnin'. We got our new car today. I had hoped for something cheaper, but Jim had his heart set on an Impala. The specs are really good on it and if the mileage is even close we are way ahead of the Equinox. It is a pale gold (autopac has no gold or beige... we are now a yellow car) Our autopac actually went down $10 per month because we are not an SUV! I think my age (29) is catching up with me. The stairs are hard on my knees, and it is sure hard on my hips to get out of bed these days. Not to mention my stupid wrist. Elizabeth (my boss) asked about hiring a student today.. If approved we will have to settle for a high school student, but even if they can answer phones and take messages. With Lisa leaving and holidays there will be alot of time with only 2 people here. You can't even go to the bathroom with 2. I am once again counting days until the weekend. I really need to do some housework.. With the sand we have here, and 3 animals, the floor is never clean, but I would like to maybe smooth it out a bit. I made Daddy's ribs in the crock pot on Monday. Yummy!! One meal that Jim and I can agree on. No supper tonight because of the meeting, and tomorrow is a meat delivery, so no supper again. Friday is meat draw...... maybe Saturday. You'd think I would lose weight but no such luck. I ordered Microsoft office enterprise today. A special deal for government employees. Only $11.00 dollars. Even if I don't want to install it right away you can't turn down a deal like that. Time to get cleaned up and crawl into bed with a book. I have 3 on the go right now... decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment