Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today was meat day. We had about 87 boxes delivered. Unfortunately for me, Gary ordered stuff on his own that was included in this order. Now I have to figure out exactly how much we own them. Last time we ended up about 80 dollars short that we had to make up. This time if we don't come out okay, I am going to get Jean and Gary figure it out. If they are going to order stuff and not tell us. how am I supposed to make it work out. If I am short this time... it is their fault. How is that for bitchiness. Jim saw his cardiologist today. His blood -pressure is out of sight. The cardiologist says that his bl00d pressure medicine was only meant for short term.... his own doctor said to continue on it... makes you scared to trust your doctor! He still has to have a heart ultrasound.... it could take about 6-8 months to be scheduled. Work has been crazy this week. Patty was on holidays, and we have had crazy registrations and crazy requests. we just couldn't keep up. Lisa's last day is July 3 and she is in "I am out of here" mode. Makes a lot of work for me. I am falling behind. Oh well. If the powers that be don't like it.... get me help.. Sorry Pati, (my Winnipeg sister) but the staff in Winnipeg is underworked and overpaid. Winnipeg is so important... the centre of the world. Sorry I am frustrated by the focus of winnipeg..... they have no idea of what rural offices do... if I worked inWinnipeg I would be an ADR (based on the work I do and my responsibility) Here I am a Clerk 3. It is so frustrating.... perimeter vision (once again, sorryPati... you did say we could vent on this sight...... I have 5 plans waiting for registration.... in Winnipeg that is the job of surveys... guess what their classification is?&*^^!# Do you get the idea I am frustrated. On another note.... I don't know if either of you remember Debbie, Pat and Marilyn ( my best friends from high school) Well, I am in touch with all of them..... Pat's son was on facebook, and I asked him to tell his parents I wanted to be in touch with them.... Marilyn was on facebook herself... and I call Debbie every year on her birthday... what is it about the friends from your youth that make them last forever?
Sorry about the frustration but.......... what are sisters for?

No comments:

Post a Comment