Thursday, June 4, 2009

jobs

Pati here.
When you sign in, Beth,there is a little box that says "remember me". Make sure you check it whenever you are asked to sign in. It should last about a month, before you are asked again. When I had my mammogram last month, I teased the technician about having one of the worst jobs. She mentioned that she would rather do mammograms than scrotal ultrsounds, and that barium enemas are the worst possible job they ever have to do. Count your blessings! And you can always talk to your union rep about a reclassification. It won't do any good, but if he can't help he deserves to bear the brunt of your frustration!
I bit the bullet this week and put some of the very expensive needlework supplies I had bought years ago into the sale at the Embroiderers' Guild. Two of them sold out of three!! I took a big loss but I would never have actually used them. On June 13 I plan to do the same at the Quilters' Guild garage sale. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment