Saturday, June 13, 2009

It might actually be nice out today! The sun is peaking through the clouds, and the forecast is for no rain. I'm hoping to get into the garden to weed, and may replant some radishes and onions. The grass in the garden is growing better than anything else. They have finished removing the insulation from half the attic at work and start on the smaller "half" on Monday. It will be nice when they are done. They are sooo noisy. A light cover fell off, nails are falling out of the ceiling and everything is covered in paint chips and dust. We to meat draw last night. Didn't win meat, didn't win table draw, didn't win the patio set,...... I see a trend developing. It was the shopeasy bbq. They donate all the food and do all the work and the proceeds go to the legion. I don't go to meat draw that often anymore. I seem to like to get home and snuggle with a book. The lease is up on our car this month. After much "discussion" we are getting the Impala that Jim wants. It is a really nice car, but more than we need. It is also very pale, but they offered to scotch gard the seats for free (usually $300.00). I'm not sure when we have to go in and sign our lives away. Probably today or Monday. Still don't know if Keri will make it out in July. I think she should save her money, especially if she is laid off. I haven't had much luck with rhubarb pineapple jam. I must be doing something wrong. It is always too watery to use. I get a weeks holidays starting June 29th. I think I need it. I was supposed to get 2 weeks and if Keri does come out I am only working 1/2 days while she is here. We will be short staffed, but I can get most of the daily work done in the morning and the rest can do what they can in the afternoon. Either way, I am looking forward to my week........ Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment