Monday, June 29, 2009

No title... just sore hands

The two of you have been having some not so fun excitement lately. I am glad that everything is working out okay.. My day didn't go quite as planned. I went into town with Jim because I had to drop some samples off at the lab. We planted some replacement flowers at the office. Not enough replacements though. Sometime this weekend someone snapped the stems on over 6 flowers! They weren't dead, so I heaped soil around their stems where they were bent. We'll see if they survive. Then my timing was WAY off, because I got to the legion just before they brought in about 5 yards of gravel. Guess what I was shoveling today! We shoveled and raked for about 2 hours, but we got most of it done. Once again I was the youngest. There were 4 of us there. the last to arrive is in his 80s!. Then I came home and foolishly worked at digging out some ornamental rocks by the bleeding heart. My entire body is now so sore it hurts to move. I am making so many mistakes typing because my fingers don't want to move. The rest of my body just wants a really hot shower (or a hot tub, but I guess it will be a shower) I will see what I feel like tomorrow before I decide what I will do. (cleaning the fridge and washing the floors were on my list) OF course I am on holidays, so I guess I can make excuses for not doing anything. Well, I am off to the shower and then to bed to read What a rough life!

No comments:

Post a Comment