Wednesday, June 10, 2009

t'is I t'is I

What can I say. I's here I's here. Let the bells ring out and the banners fly...Feast your eyes on me... It's too good to be true but I'm here, I'm here. I think I must have watched too much television when I was young. Where were my sisters? You were supposed to stop me from this! They are still taking asbestos insulation out of the attic at work. So much fun. As we sit there the paint falls from the ceiling as they scrape away. I think it is the nails that fall from the ceiling that scare me. We had a big meeting with health and safety and they told us exactly what would be happening and asked if we would be willing to go ahead under those conditions. Of course, we said. Unfortunately the conditions they outlined are nothing like what is happening. The negative air flow extraction with venting to double bagged storage is nothing like the guys on the roof throwing garbage bags of insulation down to the ground. OOOPs our misunderstanding. I put more bedding plants out this evening. IF they die, that is it. Jim thought that we had about 3/4 of corn survive. I think he meant 3/4 of 1%. Good thing we have market gardeners here every summer. Tomorrow the flowers at work go in. We can only wait so long. Everyone at work is stuffed up and snuffling. It is not the asbestos, we must have picked up a bug somewhere. Why am I so bitter? Could it be..... cover up?? We have been soooo busy the last couple of weeks. With Lisa on "i'm out of here mode" there is a lot of work for the others. I guess we are looking at late August at the earliest for a replacement for Lisa. And... for the 4th time, my holidays are cancelled because of circumstances. You'd think the gods would do something to offset that, wouldn't you? One of these days I am going to get 2 weeks in a row off and look out! talked to both kids this week. Both are okay. Every mothers wish is to make their kid's lives perfect. The next best thing is to be there. Gee..... I wish I could be positive in my messages. Let me vent for a while longer and I promise that I will come up with a really up beat message. Love Ya both

No comments:

Post a Comment