Sunday, June 21, 2009

Be= the forecast stated a big front coming from Manitoba

So I assumed that you were having some rain in winnipeg and surroundings, but I guess you are desparately hoping for rain instead....
I had a busy day mostly on my own as Harry is in bed all day as frequently happens when afflicted with his gout. Did gardenig until about noon ( from 0730 am) and then housework - vacuumimg and general tiding up and bringing Harry sustinance as requested. Tomorrow I go to the doctors as I as I had mentioned and then after shopping for Mother I shall go there and weed her garden. I doesn't get any better!!!!
Right now I am chosing fabric for making nine square blocks - all from your box of 2 inch squares Patty, and this is what I am making my "quilt as you go" quilt from. I hope to give it to Mike when finished which may be some time yet haha But this is what I work at when I have the time usually in the evenings and which I find very relaxing. I may not be able to communicate for a couple of days as Monday is booked as you see from above, and Tuesday I am going to North Bay to help Will. So stay tuned... Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment