Thursday, June 4, 2009

Logging on

No problem for me (I too received an email about having to log on) but I only had to input my username and password again and all was OK. I expect that Google does this periodically?
I have been busy last few days - mostly with hauling plants inside at night and then outside in morning, or covering up at night and then hanging the dirty sheets all over the yard in the morning. It used to bother me to have people think this was my laundry but not any more. Now some of the tomatoes are actually planted into the garden so have to cover each individually. Lets hope that after the full moon on June 7 that we will be OK without frost for a month or two?
Received notification from Service Canada today that my application for CPP has been accepted and I should start to receive my pitence. I feel as if I should celebrate or something. Haven't I earned it after working for the last forty years and would there be any doubt that I would be accepted?
I made a batch of rhubarb/pineapple jam this morning and you wouldn't believe how excited I was - it reminds me of home and I had been determined that I would make some this year (it has been years and years since I had some) So now I guess I have toast and jam every morning and get bigger and broader!
Had violin class yesterday and since I was the only student to show up, I had a marvelous one on one lesson. It was most beneficial as she took the time to check my violin and how I was holding it and how I was bowing it and made several suggestions for my improvement . Now I have some very good ideas to put into practice and anxious to try it out. I have been using a shoulder rest and she suggests I do not use it but instead make a soft pad to go over the chin rest. But alas, today did not have time to pull it out, and tomorrow we go to Mothers. Well, must go Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment