Saturday, June 6, 2009

Computer frustrations

After all that, the reset email they sent me made no sense, so I went back one more time and got in right away. I wonder if it is my computer! Anyway, having -5 last night was a bit more than a frost. We had turned the sprinkler on the garden in hopes of saving some of it, but this morning the tomato cages were solid ice. We will go to town early this morning and try to get some replacement bedding plants (us and the rest of the area) Had a nice quiet evening last night. I curled up in front of the TV and read a book. I got 2 loads of laundry done, but that you can ignore and let happen on its own. Today we will clean the office, buy plants (Yippie!) and clean house. I will NOT be putting the bedding plants in until next week (maybe). I friend is coming over to take the hidden hitch off of our car. Our lease is up, and contrary to what we were originally told, we will not get credit for the hitch, so it is going to a better home. We may be down to the Beast (van) by the end of the month. We lucked into a 10 lb. sirloin tip roast this week. I don't think I have ever cooked anything that big. Any suggestions on how to make it perfect. Jim seems to think I know how and has invited the neighbours over for a thank-you dinner when we cook it. This could be interesting. My tea is ready and my "man-servant" is bringing it to me. Isn't he sweet. Hope you have a good weekend. Love Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment