Saturday, May 23, 2020

A good day

Today was a good day. I set myself three tasks to complete and if I did more it was a bonus. I got all three done and another two besides. But I did not feel compelled to overwork and as a result I do not hurt tonight!  I even sat outside and read for a couple of hours. As usual the weather report lied to us and instead of 25-35 mm of rain we got none. I really hope we get some soon. My garden is starting to come up. I saw some beans and onions and when I squint I can see the carrot and beet rows. Jim says he say three straight eight cucumbers starting, but haven’t seen a sign of the pickling cucumbers. This year has to be better than last year (and not just the garden...). I checked out the Quonset today and I think I can start doing some cleaning in it tomorrow. We’ve already done a bunch without really realizing how much it was cleaning out some of the junk. We spent the entire day outside and I have just come back in. All in all a good, relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment