Monday, May 18, 2020

studio work

Yesterday and today, and probably tomorrow, have been devoted to studio work ( see other blog).

This morning David used the new sourdough starter to make bread, and very nice bread it was.  Unfortunately, the bread doesn't keep well in the freezer, so we're obligated to eat it quickly.  This morning I went grocery shopping for milk and yogurt, and found some Chicken Souvlaki skewers.  It's been quite awhile since these appeared at our Sobey's, so I had to grab them.  We'll be having them for supper tomorrow.  I'll have to find something healthy to have with them, and forget about the fresh bread.

Otherwise, it's "same old, same old".  But more and more, I find that doesn't bother me.  I almost feel resentful when something happens to interfere with the routine.  Wednesday we have to pick up the dry cleaning, and Thursday I have a meeting out in Selkirk, so I'll have more than one interruption to the routine this week.  I suppose that I'll slowly have to get used to life moving back to "normal".

No comments:

Post a Comment