Thursday, May 28, 2020

A win again over technology...

Don't you just feel great when you tackle technology and come out on top! Now you have a new printer that will handle your demands and you even made it so you can access the other ones. Good on you Pati. Now I guess you have some printing to do??? or do you have to wait for the newly ordered workshop?
My technology wins right now has been to pay the bills on line again. I always face this task with some inherent fears, but usually it goes OK. By the way, did either of you receive the promised $300.00 from the Federal Government for Seniors. I really thought it would be attached to the OAS pension and was somewhat disappointed not to see it reflected there.
Hoping the weather will break soon so that I can cut the grass - it is looking shamefully shabby against the neighbours. I did go to the local gas station to fill up my little container with gas, and I did uncover the mower from winter storage but that is as far as I got.
Recent "doctoring" related to Harry's needs has me driving him to Burk's Falls this week and this morning again to the Lab for blood work and ECG, However, I am relieved that some more aggressive action is being taken by this new Physician he has so I am hopeful.
Yesterday doing some wash I somehow hurt my shoulder - flinging wet cloths from the washer into the dryer. How many years have I been doing this same task without incident so why yesterday did this happen. It is similar to a rotator cuff injury but not as severe as I have range of motion except moving the arm behind me so dressing in a bra may cause me some trouble this morning since it hurt to put my arm into my housecoat. Last evening it was bothersome trying to water as I pull the hose around and usually do it hand over hand ( similar to a boatswan pulling the ropes) which was not working very well haha!
So on to the day folks...take care both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment