Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Picture

A picture of one of our Tumbler Tomatoes flourishing in our greenhouses / garden. If this works I may be able to share other garden pictures again.
A picture has appeared after trying several times so I do not know how it happened. But apparently I am able to do it. I shall have to think about this some more and try again soon before i forget the steps I took to produce this masterpiece haha!
I have eaten two ripe tomatoes from this plant today and it is covered with blossoms and more green tomatoes in clusters like grapes. Worked all day in the garden and to say the least I am exhausted but totally invigorated. I just poured a goblet of white wine to enjoy while I do the dishes and put the birds and rabbits to bed, and then me to bed !
Take care and stay safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment