Sunday, May 10, 2020

Snow memories

Lots of snow over last few days here and this morning in reading the WFP with pictures of WestMan (Brandon) and the amount of snow that fell and I assume Cathy, you got a taste of that snow storm??? reminded me of my trip many years ago in May and we were stuck at Cathy's for a few days with the Highways closed even though we had planned to drive to Winnipeg to continue our family visit. We made it out eventually and slugged it out along #5 to the Trans Canada #1 where the trucks had been waiting at Headingly. I have pictures of my little car at Cathy's completely snowed in and Cathy out with a shovel trying to dig it out while Jim, I think, had the snowblower going to clear their garage entrance. Lots of happy memories in reliving that time. The snow will likely melt here in next day or so but it certainly did not need to grace us with it's presence at this time of year. 
I have made my TO DO list for today - very ambitious - but hoping it will keep me busy and productive. Again, Happy Mother's Day to you both.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment