Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Pizza

If I have the right recipe, it is actually Don's recipe from many many years ago.

Pizza...... makes 2 pizzas
425F .... 16 to 18 minutes

2 c flour
1Tbsp Baking Powder
2/3c warm water
1/4 c oil
pinch salt
1/4 c parmesan (optional)

Mix well and roll thin.  Cover with pizza sauce (I use spagetti sauce) and grated mozzarella

Pizza may have added toppings..... 
          bacon, onion, beef, mushrooms etc.

VARIATIONS:
   Decrease oil and water fractionally to make a crisper crust
   Add some oregano or Italian seasoning and grated cheese into the crust
   Prebake crust just until it starts to harden. (5-7 min???)  Continue with toppings as above

COOK slightly longer if using multiple toppings and not prebaking crust.
_______________________________________________________________________________
I haven't made this in a while since it seems that Jim does not like it.  😞 Rrain makes it all the time.  Today I made quiche for breakfast and it was really good.  I don't know if it was really good or if I really wanted quiche but I had a piece for lunch too.  It is finally supposed to start warming up by the end of the week and we are actually considering a BBQ on Sunday. I am not doing any yard work today since I pulled a muscle in my neck again yesterday.  I am going to give myself some time to heal.  If it does rain tomorrow I will have a good excuse to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment