Friday, May 15, 2020

Unicorn

He is so cute it would almost be a shame to use him .Pati, you spoke of sewing some tea bags with voile..Did that not work out, or not seem reasonable after the fact? I have a few here at home and if I could throw them that far, they would be yours. But your comment about DavidTea being closed still, may be a worry from my perspective as well. Not that I went into that store often, but I have many of their products and the special mugs and tea pots so really like the idea of using them when I can.
I have been making some of the newer flavours of Stash tea bags and really enjoying them such as Dirty Chai, and Ginger Fire Chai. Cathy what teas do you like to drink?
It is rainy out his morning so I may not go outside to work just yet, but yesterday afternoon I really put a push on and accomplished a great deal. It is satisfying to work away on your own and feel gratified for what you did. probably did not even put a dint in what work is there waiting, but c'est la vie!
Take care please - keep your distance, and wash your hands etc etc.etc. I finished sewing my face mask but have not worn it out yet. It is really not necessary when i go out with the dog. When do folks you where your masks? Bye for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment