Sunday, May 31, 2020

Unsettling weekend related to weather.

First let me express my sorrow to hear that Kelly lost her home, and precious animals. I am sure that you Cathy, and her "Uncle Jim" will be a great support for her as she works through these issues. When I met her those many years ago when I visited, even if I kicked her out of her bed into a tent (that was your idea wasn't it Cathy?) I enjoyed the few days we had while I was visiting and I found her to be a level headed young woman and my hopes and concerns will be with her.
I ended up covering plants AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON. ACTUALLY i MOVED MANY OF THEM INTO THE GREENHOUSES - AS MANY AS i COULD MANAGE TO SQUEEZE IN THAT IS, AND THEN COVERED THE OTHERS. i FOUND THAT EVEN WITH MY DILIGENT COVERING LAST NIGHT, THAT WE GOT SOME FREEEZING damage. (Damn, upper case error - I did it again - sorry)
Now I am going to have a very relaxing bath, with a goblet of wine, and then do some reading. Today i cleaned all the bird cages and also the rabbits cages, so all I have to do is put their coverings on for the night.
Tomorrow is a new day,and a new month so we can all regroup, and start anew whatever -we decide to do or create for our immediate goals. Oh, and pay the bills haha!
Take care my dear sisters....be good to yourself this month - enjoy some pleasures - have some fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment