Wednesday, May 13, 2020

My Starbucks Birthday Coffee

This afternoon I was filling the car with gas at the Canadian Tire pumps in Huntsville which is beside that new Starbucks location. I looked over and observed that people were going in the door so after I finished with the car i drove over and sure enough I was let into the foyer where a table was set up and a worker asked what i wished to order. We are not actually allowed to go in the store, but asked to step back behind the tape on the floor. All the workers were wearing face masks which appeared to be specially made as all were of different coloured an patterned fabrics. I asked if my Birthday free gift coffee would be honoured and off he went and my order was then being prepared. He handed a clear glass tray to me to drop my Starbucks card into and off he went and then came back and dumped the card on the table for me to retrieve. Then every one wished me a Happy Birthday saying that it was a lovely sun shiny day for me to celebrate my Birthday. How could I say that  my actual Birthday was a month ago??? Then I was given my coffee onto the table and i had to retrieve it, and finally exited with him still wishing me a Happy Birthday.  
What a nice thing for me to experience especially on this day and this time. It was a Chai Tea Latte which has become a favourite for me. I have not logged onto Starbucks yet to see how it was recorded as a gift, or if i will get points for its "purchase". 
Take care my sisters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment