Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Funny strange you say...

I would like to change all the "funny strange" to "funny haha" in my life so I think I shall start to concentrate on doing just that. Great idea Pati.....as I mutter haha! I'll let you know how I am doing along the way.
Cold weather for the entire week into next Tuesday. This means some efforts will be required to maintain the greenhouses. C'est la vie as we have come too far now over winter to lose our produce now. I am going to make a toasted bacon and tomato sandwich for my breakfast using ripe tomatoes from one of the tumblers in the greenhouse - they hang like grapes from the vines and have a nice juicy sweet taste.
I have a persistent stye in my eye and have resorted to Mom's old cure of eating a teaspoon of nutmeg. Mike looked it up on the net and it suggested warm compresses which I knew, but especially to use a black tea tea bag steeped for about a minute and then cooled enough to sit on the affected eye for 5 to 10 min. I tried that last night and will try again today as the stye is really starting to annoy me.  Any other ideas from either of you?
So another day ahead and hope you both can do something for yourself today. Pati you like to get down onto the studio ( if NOT procrastinating too much) and Cathy I expect you like to get out into the yard or maybe you should just get as far as the patio and sit and enjoy.... Whatever,.... I shall be thinking of you both...Take care my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment