Wednesday, May 20, 2020

What a horrible thing to happen...

Bad enough having to quick march back to another shop but worse getting separated without a means to communicate. Makes that old advice "Prepare a contingency plan" even more important. Remember having to plan with the children about fleeing the house if there were a fire etc and planning a central "meeting place" for all to gather so as to count heads and regroup? But also a means to communicate ie having cell phones in this day and age. But in your case both of you heading home seemed the right move albeit a long road home by your standing for so long in anticipation of seeing the little car pull up beside you. I am so sorry this happened but I guess you are even more sorry Pati.  Maybe this 'staying at home" or "sheltering in place" is the answer??? How are you feeling today? And the haircut - was it worth it? I think I am going to try to let mine grow a bit - i am getting used to the bangs and clipping the stray hairs back with a berret or berett or berrett (sp?) Cathy are you growing your hair again or are you going to make an appt. The hairdresser I go to is NOT open yet and probably will not be for awhile.
I see the sun shining this early in the morning so I am anxious to be able to work outside if all goes well. First I must fill all the water bottles which take a fair bit of time standing at the kitchen sink. By then the dog and Harry should be getting up and that means a long walk for Bailey. Around 4:30 am this morning he started to whine, so I took him out and he immediately started to 'track" all around the yard. Sure enough my flashlight shone on a pair of eyes and then the body ran off - I think it might have been a raccoon but i turned tail and headed for the front door quickly to avoid a meeting.
So have a fair day folks, and maybe Pati you might consider staying at home today ?? Just kidding. Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment