Saturday, May 16, 2020

Morning Papers in the morning then...

Simple solution....do the Morning Papers in the morning to set your day off with energy and excitement. But Pati, seeing your Mouse Factory Blog picture, I sensed that you did gain some momentum with your writing because you "did" something and I like that piece you posted, I see great potential and it has your 'feel" about it. Looking forward to seeing what you will do. 
Thank goodness it is warmer now - a very pleasant feeling but I have not managed to adjust the heaters to the rising overnight temps and I see that they are a bit too hot early this morning which I shall have to rectify. I was out early (around 3:30 am) and checked them but did not want to fool around then so I shall have to go out shortly. But I was amazed to see the neighbour across the street had his truck and boat attached sitting in the driveway ready to take off. Here in Ontario they lifted that restriction effective at 12;01 this morning and apparently he could not wait!!  Since i stayed up then as i could not sleep, I heard him drive off about 4;30 to who knows where to set sail. (The Lake boat ramp here in Sundridge was still barracated as of last evening when i took Bailey for a walk) He is a fisherman type person and goes out summer and winter He is also the Fire Chief in the area.
This morning Harry wants to drive to the Nursery in North Bay to buy celery plants and other plants (The Nurserys also were lifted from restrictions.) He has agreed to allow me to drive so hopefully that will work out for the time being. 
Otherwise, it is day by day here with chores, and watching that Harry behaves. Hope you folks enjoy a nice May 24 Victoria Day weekend inspite of restrictions. I expect there will be no fireworks anywhere.I don't mind as I'm really not fond of fireworks. Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment